Photo Credit 1
On Tuesday, I posted Twitter trends for 2010, so for Facebook Friday I thought I’d give you the 2010 Facebook status trends. This information is courtesy of the Facebook blog. The comments on the trends are all mine.
- This apparently stands for “hit me up.” To be honest, I have never seen someone use it. Have you?
- World Cup
- Self-explanatory, though I don’t follow soccer (“football” for all of you non-Americans).
- Specifically, Alice in Wonderland, Inception, Toy Story 3, Eclipse, and Iron Man 2. Why isn’t Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on this list?
- iPad and iPhone 4
- I kind of want both of these.
- The earthquake in January.
- Justin Bieber
- Let me just say it . . . what’s with Justin Bieber anyway?
- Games on Facebook
- I don’t play any . . . I should probably see what they’re like, but I don’t have the time!
- The Chilean miners.
- Because of that song . . . “Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now . . .”
- What, this was used more than 2010?
What were your top statuses for 2010? Let me know in the comments below!