Don’t buy any more books until you finish the ones that you already own.
That was my mantra throughout 2013. Although I didn’t stick to this rule 100% of the time, it helped me finish several books that have been on my “to read” shelf for years.
Here are the books I read in 2013:
- The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan*
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- A Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
- Life, The Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams
- So Long and Thanks for the Fish by Douglas Adams
- Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
- A Wizard of Mars by Diane Duane**
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- Inferno by Dan Brown
Comment below if you’d like me to review any of these books!